Sign up to receive RW of Hall E-News
c c xx xxx
Hall County, Georgia
▪ www.RWhall.org ▪
On November 8, 2016, RWH Celebrated
America's Most Historical election since
Reagan IN 1980!
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!
click on scrolling marquee to view Inauguration
*New 9th District
April 23, 2016
9th District RW Leadership Workshop
News You Can Use
VOICES from GFRW
Spring 2016 edition
Remembering Nancy Reagan
from the GFRW
February 6, 2016
February 22, 2016
Contact information for Senator Perdue in Washington and in GA
Report of RNC National Committeeman Randy Evans
April 23, 2
Visit the Hall Republican Party website
from Hall GOP and
RW of Hall Barbecue
What happened at the GFRW convention
Click here to read more and view photos of new officers.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at Noon
Recap of Ga Legislative Session and
Meet a GA GOP Vice Chair Candidate
Click on graphic below to enlarge, read and share with friends.
This will be a Recap of the 2017 GA Legislature. Speakers are Rep. Emory Dunahoo of Hall County and Rep. Kevin Tanner of Dawson County. Also speaking will be Carolyn Fisher, Chairman of the Forsyth Republican Party and candidate for 1st VP of the GA GOP. Everyone is invited.
- Location: Ramada Inn, Gainesville (formerly Holiday Inn)
400 E.E. Butler Pkwy, Gainesville, GA 30501
Time: 11:30 s.m -- 1:00 p.m.
Check in and Buffet: 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon Meeting: Noon
- PLEASE MAKE RESERVATION BY APRIL 21
- RSVP to: Theresa Webb, email@example.com
Printable Flyers are being sent to RWH e-mail list soon.
Rep. Emory Dunahoo
Rep. Kevin Tanner
Carolyn Hall Fisher, candidate
for 1st VC of the GA GOP.
View Calendar for more future dates.
- March 28, 2017 -- RWH Executive Committee Meeting at O'Charley's in Gainesville -- 6:30 Dinner Meeting - 1775 Browns Bridge Rd SW, Gainesville, GA 30501
- March 29, 2017 - RWH New Members Morning Coffee (invitation only to new members and Membership committee)
- May 23, 2017 -- Wine and Cheese Event at Sweet Acre Farms in Alto -- Congressman Doug Collins, Speaker- Everyone is invited. - 678-769-5335 firstname.lastname@example.org 7584 Bill Wilson Rd. Alto, GA 30510
- July - Annual July Picnic with the Hall GOP - Everyone invited. - Information TBA
- August 12. 2017 - Education Forum with Hall GOP - Everyone invited - Information TBA
Thank you postcards went out to President Trump on March 15 from Republican Women all across the country including RW of Hall. He needs to know that we support him big time.
*Photo Web Page of the February 28, 2017 RWH Meeting
at Denny's in Gainesville.
* Photos from the February 28 meeting on RWH Facebook page:
Republican Women of Hall Meeting - February 28, 2017 at Denny's in Gainesville, GA - 6:30 p.m. 1
- Bruce Azevedo. 9th District GOP Chairman, will be discussing the 9th District Events and the 2016 Presidential Election where he served as Delegate to National Convention and also served as an Elector in the GA Electoral College on Dec. 19.
- Savannah Emerich, Eagle Forum member, conservative GOP Political Activist, home schooled, College Student, Christian Missionary. She is very enthusiastic about politics and conservative issues. Savannah started college early (North Georgia) as she was an advanced Homeschooler who was also taking college courses while completing High School studies. She personifies the "Hope for the Future."
- Kelly Greer, Director of Development for Eagle Ranch in Flowery Branch,
RWH Committees and Board members are meeting in January to finalize our
calendar for 2017.
Save the Date for Georgia Federation of Republican
Women Red Coat Day on February 16 - 18, 2017 --
at left to enlarge.
There are no RWH Club meetings in January. Your Ex. Committee and Board
members are busy working on exciting programs for there remainder of 2017.
When finalized, meetings will be posted here at top of this home page.
RW of Hall Event -- December 10, 2016
Holiday Breakfast at Luna's in Gainesville
9 - 11 a.m - 200 Main St SW, Gainesville, GA 30501
RSVP by November 30 to 404-805-457
Click on invitation at left to read more. Luna's Webs
RW of Hall Meetings
Please RSVP for each meeting
to the Website of the Republican Women of
Hall County, Georgia
Message from the RW of Hall President:
In these times, Republicans are told they are out of step or they have to change. Our party is the party of timeless values of family, fiscal responsibility and constitutional values.
But we do need to reach beyond our circles and get the message out and women know how to do that
I invite you to become a member of the Republican Women of Hall. We are a part of one of the largest grassroots groups of women in the nation. The combination of fellowship and Republican values will allow us to move our party's message through every election cycle.
Let's get working.
Republican Women of Hall President
Please tell your friends!
Regular meetings will be held once a month Check the Calendar page.
Objectives of this club:
Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation.
Foster loyalty to the Republican Party at all levels of government and work for Republican candidates in all elections.
Promote the principles of the Republican Party and the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee.
Support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee, National Federation of Republican Women, and Georgia Federation of Republican Women.
Promote an informed electorate through political education.
We hope the Republican Women in Hall County will join us as we unite to work with other Republican groups to help save our country, maintain a majority in the U.S. Senate, maintain a majority in the Congress and elect a Republican president in 2016. WHICH WE DID! We must also continue to work to maintain a Republican majority in the GA Legislature as well as local offices. Your help and dedication is needed.
T-Shirts are here. Join and buy yours ASAP. Click here to contact Theresa about purchasing shirts.
▪ Click here to download Republican Women of Hall Membership Form.
Please fill out and bring to next meeting or mail to Theresa Webb.
See mailing information on the form.
RW of Hall Executive Committee and Committee Chairs
2016 - 2017
Immediate Past President
RW of Hall Officers 2016 - 2017
* President: Lauren Bell
* Vice President: Tressa Rawlinson
* Recording Secretary: Traci McBride
* Communications Secretary: Bettye Chambers
* Treasurer: Rebecca Yardley
* Assistant Treasurer: Theresa Webb
* Immediate Past President: Martha Zoller
* Membership Chairman: Judy True
* Program Chairman: Dottie Krull
* Bylaws Chairman: Betty Fisher
* Campaign Activities Chairman: Ana Adams Wiley
* Fundraising Chairman: Martha Zoller
* Hospitality Chairman: Stacy Hall
* Caring for America Chairman: Tressa Rawlinson
* Communications Chairman: Bettye Chambers
* Publicity/Public Relations: Judy Sartain
* Events Chairman: Norine Cantor
* Achievement and Awards Chairman : position open
* Parliamentarian: Position open
Republican Women of Hall is affiliated
with the following:
View special page
RW of Hall logo by CottonEyed Joe's
▲ Top of page
Paid for by the Republican Women of Hall - not authorized by any
candidate or any candidate committee.
© Copyright 2013. The Republican Women of Hall. All rights reserved.
Website by Bettye Chambers, RWH Communications Secretary
Contact webmaster to report site problems